Meet Edison the LEGO compatible robot.
Edison is the super affordable robot for learning and inventing. Edison is Lego compatible, easy to program and has built-in programs that are activated by driving over bar codes.
Edison is now available for just US$49 including FREE shipping world wide from www.meetedison.com
The Microbot robot is great fun and a fantastic robot for educational robotics in schools, colleges and universities.
About the I-BOT RobotThe I-BOT robot was a revolutionary promotional robot kit released in 2005, by Microbric in conjunction with ‘The Adelaide Advertiser’ newspaper. Each day during the two week promotion tokens were printed in the newspaper. These tokens were used to redeem a sequence of fourteen I-BOT packs. Day by day, pack by pack, the I-BOT could be constructed until it was fully functional by day 14.
The I-BOT robot has a host of pre-programmed functions that are activated by driving the robot over special barcodes. The I-BOT can also be controlled using a standard TV/DVD remote control.
- Driving Functions - Drive Forward, Drive Backward, Spin Left, Spin Right, Turn Left, Turn Right
- Line Follower Robot- The I-BOT robot can follow a black line on a white surface
- Drive In Line Robot - The I-BOT robot uses the line tracker to drive within black borders on a white surface
- Remote control Robot – Command the Ai2 robot using a standard TV/DVD remote control
- Play Music – Two tunes
- Bump Robot - Using the bump sensors, the I-BOT robot can detect & move around obstacles in its path
- Plus much more…